Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 8mm Film Festivals? I wanna know where & when

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gozzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    My Name is Gozzie and i have just finished my first decent short 8mm film and i wanna enter it it some festivals in Australia (where i am from) and internationaly. If anyone is able to tell me i would be very appreciative.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is the Melbourne Super-8 Film group at http://www.cinemedia.net/super8/events/index.html
    I would just type in "Super-8" in your browser and search. Most any of the larger Super-8 film sites have links to fests and call-for-entries where you can submit your film. Just do some searching for an hour and you'll find quite a few.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it is on video there are very few options that I have found at least. There tend to be more venues in Europe and they all take PAL which is good for you. I would check around on the internet I would check www.aivf.org to start. If you finished on 16mm then your options are endless. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •